- 2019 - Present, Ph.D. in Computer and Information Sciences, Center for Data Analytics and Biomedical Informatics, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- 2016 - 2018, M.Sc. in Computer Science, Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
- 2012 - 2015, B.Sc. (honours) Software Engineering, the University of Northampton, Northampton, UK
My overlapping research interests include machine learning, Big Data, Distributed Systems, and Parallel Computing.
- August, 2019 - Started Ph.D. in Computer & Information Sciences, Center for Data Analytics and Biomedical Informatics at Temple University
- July, 2018 - I joined the Department of Computer Science, Saint Joseph's University as an Adjunct Faculty
- June 28th, 2018 - presented conference paper at the 2018 International Congress on Big Data in Seattle, WA
May 2nd, 2018 - paper has been accepted for publication by 2018 BigData Congress Application and Industry Track of SCF 2018.
It is included in the Springer LNCS Proceedings of SCF 2018 and is available in Springer.
- May, 2018 - M.S. Computer Science Award – Saint Joseph’s University - The Outstanding Graduate Student Award is Based on excellent academic standing in the program in addition to strong performance as Graduate Teaching Assistant and scholarship (one student per year)
- 2018 - Upsilon Pi Epsilon – International Honor Society for Computing Sciences - Award based upon outstanding achievement and high scholarship rating
- International Scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year - Recognition of academic excellence by Saint Joseph’s University
- July, 2015 - Graduated from the University of Northampton, UK with a first class degree classification
- Best Group Project Prize – Winner of the 2013/2014 by Her Majesty’s Government Communication Centre (HMGCC)